[NEohioPAL]Reminder: Meeting for Artists Against War this Wednesday, 12/18

Smorton8 at aol.com Smorton8 at aol.com
Mon Dec 16 23:42:01 PST 2002

ARTISTS:  SPEAK OUT FOR PEACE!                                     .

Please join us for a meeting on Wednesday, December 18 th  to discuss what
we, the arts community, can do to voice our opposition to a war on Iraq. The
voices of dissent are growing louder day by day. Now is the time for us to
come together and brainstorm on ways to use our talents and resources to
raise awareness, incite action, and promote peace. Performing and visual
artists, writers, film makers, teachers/ students/supporters of the arts, and
all other interested parties are welcome and encouraged to attend. The
meeting will begin at 7pm at Dobama Theatre, 1846 Coventry Rd in Cleveland
Hts. For more details, please contact Sarah Morton at Smorton8 at aol.com.

Hope to see you there!
peace,and best wishes,
Sarah Morton