[NEohioPAL]Linda Eisenstein's holiday plugmobile

Linda Eisenstein herone at en.com
Mon Dec 16 23:42:08 PST 2002

--=====================_21531780==_.ALT

Hi cyber-friends -- here's a holiday plugmobile from Linda Eisenstein.

- On Friday, December 20, I'm a featured performer in Cleveland Public
Theatre's Vaudeville 2002: A Time for Peace.  Vaudeville is one of CPT's
oldest annual events: a community-based variety show where poets, singers,
jugglers, performance artists, rappers, & fire-eaters all share the same
bill.  I'll be performing 2 songs from my anti-war musical revue A
Soldier's Passion, or Dancing*Dancing*Death -- based on the World War I
poems of Siegfried Sassoon -- which premiered at CPT in 1986.  Several
songs can be heard on the web at:
   http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/479/a_soldiers_passion.html

- My monologues At the Root and The Cassandra Complex were performed on
Nov. 30 as part of Vertigala!, Vertigo Theatre Factory, at the LoVEuGLY
Cabaret in Rochester, MN.

- The December issue of Insight for Playwrights, a national playwrights'
newsletter, has a lengthy profile of me and my work as the issue's
"Playwright Profile". It's reprinted, with permission from editor Karin
Williams and interviewer Sandra Hosking, at:
www.lindaeisenstein.com/LEprofile.html.

- My play A Rustle of Wings has been accepted for publication in an
upcoming issue of Harrington Lesbian Fiction Quarterly.

- Three of my poems -- Books Are Bombs, Lutheran Doctrine, and Night Cafe
-- will be in the Winter Solstice Issue of the Painted Moon Review.  The
issue will be available on Dec. 23, the Solstice, at:
www.paintedmoonreview.com.

I have an incredibly busy March shaping up --
- two simultaneous productions of my comedy/drama Three the Hard Way -- by
Harridan Productions in Chicago, IL (at the Raven Theatre Studio) and
Cincinatti's New Edgecliff Theatre
- a concert reading of my George Sand/Sarah Bernhardt musical Becoming
George at the Royal George in Chicago on March 3
- a production of my musical The Last Red Wagon Tent Show in the Land at
Teaneck New Theatre in Teaneck, NJ
More about those as we get closer --

Cheers,
Linda Eisenstein
--
Linda Eisenstein     herone at en.com    http://www.lindaeisenstein.com

--=====================_21531780==_.ALT

Hi cyber-friends -- here's a holiday plugmobile from Linda
Eisenstein.  <br><br>
- On Friday, December 20, I'm a featured performer in Cleveland Public
Theatre's <i>Vaudeville 2002: A Time for Peace</i>.  Vaudeville is
one of CPT's oldest annual events: a community-based variety show where
poets, singers, jugglers, performance artists, rappers, & fire-eaters
all share the same bill.  I'll be performing 2 songs from my
Siegfried Sassoon --<i> </i>which premiered at CPT in 1986.  Several
songs can be heard on the web at:<br>

Vertigo Theatre Factory, at the LoVEuGLY Cabaret in Rochester, MN.
- The December issue of <i>Insight for Playwrights, </i>a national
playwrights' newsletter, has a lengthy profile of me and my work as the
issue's "Playwright Profile". It's reprinted, with permission
from editor Karin Williams and interviewer Sandra Hosking, at:
publication in an upcoming issue of <i>Harrington Lesbian Fiction
and <i>Night Cafe</i> -- will be in the Winter Solstice Issue of the
Painted Moon Review.  The issue will be available on Dec. 23, the
Solstice, at:
I have an incredibly busy March shaping up -- <br>
- two simultaneous productions of my comedy/drama <b><i>Three the Hard
Way</i></b> -- by Harridan Productions in Chicago, IL (at the Raven
Theatre Studio) and Cincinatti's New Edgecliff Theatre<br>
- a concert reading of my George Sand/Sarah Bernhardt musical
3<br>
- a production of my musical <b>The <i>Last Red Wagon Tent Show in the
More about those as we get closer --<br><br>
Cheers,<br>
Linda Eisenstein<br>
--<br>
Linda Eisenstein     herone at en.com