[NEohioPAL]Go East, Young Men: Need Guys for MIRACLE WORKER Auditions, Fine Arts

Nancy Brooks goodfoot34 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 18 05:15:02 PST 2002

Hi, folks -

We're in the midst of auditions for THE MIRACLE WORKER at Fine Arts in
Willoughby, which is being presented by the Young Adult Theatre Company
(actors ages 10 to approx 18-19). We've had a bumper crop of really
exceptional young actresses, but we need more guys to read (especially if
you're on the taller side, but don't let that stop you - come on out
anyway).

Performance dates:
Feb 14, 15, 21, & 22 at 8pm
Feb 16 & 23 at 3pm
Feb 19 & 20 at 11am (special weekday performances for local student
audiences - time off from school! woo hoo! parental permission required)

Rehearsals will run M-T-W-TH from 6:30-9:30pm starting Jan 6th (with one
read-thru this Thurs 12/19 before the holiday break). We can work around
most scheduling conflicts within reason.

So, if you are a teenage male actor, if you know any, or if you have reason
to believe that one may be living in your household, please feel free to
join us tonight (Wed 12/19) at 6:30 pm at The Fine Arts Association in
Willoughby. This will actually be our callback, but we'll be reading from
the script so a prepared audition piece is not necessary. Just bring your
bad self!

If you have questions or need directions, email me directly at
goodfoot34 at hotmail.com and I'll get back to you asap, or call Fine Arts at
951-7500.

Thanks, and hope to see you there!

Nancy Brooks