[NEohioPAL]ARTScleveland.com - New Site

BurnsET at aol.com BurnsET at aol.com
Tue Jan 7 20:27:09 PST 2003

Attention all writers, musicians, dancers, actors, sculptors, painters, photographers and creative types of all kinds!

**Announcing the creation of ARTScleveland.com**
Northeast Ohio's Online Artists Colony

http://www.artscleveland.com

ARTScleveland.com - A new website created to allow Northeast Ohio artists to network with each other, communicate, promote themselves and their events and more.  The online community is completely free to any interested local artist or arts supporter.  Users can search audition listings, create a profile page, add their site to the links directory, add events to the calendar, discuss local arts, upload images to the gallery, apply for consideration to be a "Featured Artist" and more.

We are also interested in people who would like to write reviews, news stories, moderate discussions, etc.  A great resume-builder and a chance to have your writing seen, as well as gaining additional exposure for your organization.  See website for details.

This site has been created out of a sincere and genuine interest in seeing the Cleveland arts community grow and flourish, and to give individual artists a chance to be seen and heard, to collaborate and to gain ideas and inspiration from one another.

If you have an arts-related website, we are requesting that you add a link to ARTScleveland.com on your website so that we may reach as many artists as possible who are looking to build a local arts community and network with each other.  Please spread the word and forward this email to any artists you know who would be interested in this site.

The site and its services will continue to grow and change over the following months, and your suggestions are welcome.

http://www.artscleveland.com

Eileen Burns, Webmaster
ARTScleveland.com
Northeast Ohio's Online Artists Colony

Create.  Communicate.  Collaborate.

(If anyone is in contact with the webmaster for the former Cleveland Artists Network, could you please let him/her know that I would like to talk with him/her and to contact me at burnset at aol.com.  Thank you!)