[NEohioPAL]'SIDE BY SIDE' OPENS TONIGHT AT CLAGUE PLAYHOUSE

mary slowey mslowey at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 10 19:45:58 PST 2003

--0-2076187844-1042242093=:10047

SIDE BY SIDE By Stephen Sondheim, directed by Ron Newell,  opens tonight at Clague Playhouse, 1371 Clague Road, Westlake, OH 44145, and runs thru February 2, 2003.  Performances are Thursday, Friday &  Saturday at 8PM and Sunday at 2PM.  Ticket are $10/9

For reservations and/or information, contact the box office at 440-331-0403 Wed-Sat 1-6PM.

Side by Side is a collection of Sondheim's early works,  It's a funny, sophisticated, and intelligent musical revue.  Songs include I Remember, Being Alive, Broadway Baby, Send in the Clowns, Pretty Lady, Losing My Mind, and Side by Side by Side.