[NEohioPAL]Keyboards and players needed for Children of Eden ASAP!!

Sean Szaller seanszaller at mail.com
Sat Jan 11 06:24:24 PST 2003

I am currently seeking to locate someone willing to rent/loan 2-3 keyboards (these may certainly come from 2-3 different sources!) for a production of Children of Eden.  These should be full 88-key keyboards preferribly with weighted keys and large sound banks!  The performances are Feb. 7-9 and 14-15 in Beachwood.  I am also seeking one final keyboard player to cover the Keyboard 2 book of the show.  In addition to keyboards and players I am also seeking 1-2 high quality amps. for all the electronic instruments.  Please respond to this email as soon as possible.  Thank you all for your anticipated help!!
--
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Meet Singles
http://corp.mail.com/lavalife