[NEohioPAL]Wild Plum Theatre seeking designers

Denise Astorino wild_plum_theater at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 14 13:57:12 PST 2003

Wild Plum Theatre Company is seeking designers for its upcoming productions
at Cleveland Public Theatre, 6425 Detroit Rd. Cleveland, OH 44102.

The production consists of three one-acts and various solo performances and
it runs Feb. 14, 15, and 16th.

We are looking for a lighting designer and sound designer to complete our
production staff.

A nominal financial compensation will be provided for designers.

IF you have interest in learning more, please call (216)355-2637

Denise Astorino
Artistic Director
Wild Plum Theatre