[NEohioPAL]Sneak Preview of Tale of the Allergist's Wife this Thursday!

Marjorie Preston, PR/Marketing Director mpreston at dobama.org
Tue Jan 14 18:09:13 PST 2003

SNEAK PREVIEW OF “TALE OF THE ALLERGIST’S WIFE” this Thursday!

DOBAMA THEATRE'S SNEAK PREVIEW BENEFIT PERFORMANCE of "The Tale of the
Allergist's Wife" by Charles Busch (directed by Fred Sternfeld) on Thursday,
January 16th at 8:00 p.m.

Be among the first to see “The Tale of the Allergist’s Wife”, the comedy
Rosie O’Donnell calls “The funniest play I have ever seen in my life.”  In
this biting social satire, a sophisticated couple regains their sense of
adventure – with hysterical consequences.

This special SNEAK PREVIEW will be $100 per person and includes:
6 p.m. Four-course dinner at Sal and Angelo's Grille -- includes select
wine, live music and valet parking
8 p.m. Performance of the smash hit comedy "The Tale of the Allergist's
Wife"
10 p.m. Dessert Buffet and champagne with the cast following the
performance.

$45 of each $100 admission ($90 of each couple's $200) is TAX DEDUCTIBLE!

DOBAMA THEATRE is located at 1846 Coventry Road in Cleveland Heights.
Call now for reservations at (216) 932-3396!

featuring Laura Perrotta*, Rajiv Punja, Myrtle Silverman, Jeanne Task and
Greg Violand*
*member Actors’ Equity Association

Regular performances:
January 17 - February 9
Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 8:00 p.m.
Sunday 1/19 at 7:30 p.m.; 1/26 , 2/2 and 2/9 at 2:30 p.m.

Ask about our two NEW subscription opportunities!  Half Flex Pass-$85
Theatre/Dinner Pass-$155

DOBAMATHEATREDOBAMATHEATREDOBAMATHEATREDOBAMATHEATREDOBAMATHEATREDOBAMATHEAT
REDOBAMATHEATREDOBAMATHEATREDOBAMATHEATRE

Dobama Theatre is proud to present "The Tale of the Allergist's Wife" by
Charles Busch, January 17-February 9!  Directed by Fred Sternfeld.  Special
SNEAK PREVIEW January 16th!

Upcoming productions:
IN THE BLOOD
By Suzan-Lori Parks, Directed by Sonya Robbins
featuring RaSheryl McCreary
original music by Bill Ransom
March 7-30

RAISED IN CAPTIVITY
By Nicky Silver, Directed by Russ Borski
April 25-May 18

THE 25th ANNUAL MARILYN BIANCHI KIDS' PLAYWRITING FESTIVAL
Benefit Night June 5
FREE Performances June 6-8

13th ANNUAL OWEN KELLY ADOPT-A-PLAYWRIGHT PROGRAM
June 27-29

For reservations, call Dobama's box office line: (216) 932-3396.