[NEohioPAL]Reminder for the audition for "The Seeing" - Jan. 19th at North Coast Central Casting!

Ray Szuch ray at worldeonline.com
Wed Jan 15 22:30:19 PST 2003

------=_NextPart_000_00FF_01C2BCDF.6954F6E0

Video Verite' Productions is conducting auditions for our ongoing
made-for-television project Seeing.  A two hour episode of Seeing entitled
Homecoming was edited as a feature and became an official program entry in
the Ohio Independent Film Festival and was well received.  Additionally,
Seeing: Homecoming has received distribution interest from a major
distributor of Academy Award winning films in Los Angeles, CA.  Christopher
K. Young, the producer and writer of the series is an award winning
filmmaker, and was named one of the top 100 producers of the year 2000.
More information regarding the series can be found at www.seeing.tv-show.com
.
Performers of all genders age 18 and up are welcome to audition Sunday,
January 19th from 1:00 to 5:00 PM at 4913 Storer Ave. Cleveland.  Performers
who have auditioned for me before are welcome to attend, especially if new
resume or contact information is available.  Auditions will be for a current
episode already in production.  Performers' information will be kept on file
for future episodes if not cast in this current episode.  Video Verite'
Productions is not a guild signatory.  However, authorized deal memos for
after market gross profit entitlement will be issued with each signed
actor's agreement and completed role.
I will be requesting those who have auditioned for me before to notify the
audition coordinator upon signing in.  These performers will be called for a
five minute group consultation at the top of each hour to cull them out of
the line, and thereby making it shorter for everybody, as I will not have to
interview them each individually.  So if you've auditioned for me before,
you will be guaranteed to not have to wait more than 55 minutes to meet with
me (you could go and come back!), and those fresh faces will be bumped
forward in the line and be waiting behind fewer people.  Keep in mind, you
may have done extra work for me, but not have auditioned for me.  They
aren't the same thing!  If you haven't auditioned for me, please come by and
show me what you've got (figuratively).  If you have auditioned for me,
please wait in the designated list.  Past auditionees who get in line with
new talent will immediately be sent back down to wait in the designated past
audition list.  This is only fair.
Hope to see you there!
Christopher K. Young
kaimei at earthlink.net

------=_NextPart_000_00FF_01C2BCDF.6954F6E0

<head>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<link rel=3DFile-List href=3D"cid:filelist.xml at 01C2BCDF.6911D360">
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
 <o:OfficeDocumentSettings>
  <o:DoNotRelyOnCSS/>
 </o:OfficeDocumentSettings>
 <w:WordDocument>
  <w:View>Normal</w:View>
  <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom>
  <w:DocumentKind>DocumentEmail</w:DocumentKind>
  <w:EnvelopeVis/>
 </w:WordDocument>
</xml><![endif]-->
<!--
 /* Style Definitions */
	{mso-style-parent:"";
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";
	mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
	font-weight:bold;}
p.MsoAutoSig, li.MsoAutoSig, div.MsoAutoSig
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";
	mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
	font-weight:bold;}
	{margin-right:0in;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0in;
	mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman";
	mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";}
span.EmailStyle15
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	mso-ansi-font-size:10.0pt;
	mso-ascii-font-family:Arial;
	mso-hansi-font-family:Arial;
	mso-bidi-font-family:Arial;
	color:black;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal;
	mso-ansi-font-size:10.0pt;
	mso-ascii-font-family:Arial;
	mso-hansi-font-family:Arial;
	mso-bidi-font-family:Arial;
	color:black;}
@page Section1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;
	mso-header-margin:.5in;
	mso-footer-margin:.5in;
	mso-paper-source:0;}
div.Section1
	{page:Section1;}
-->
</head>

Roman"><span
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>Video Verite' Productions is =
conducting
auditions for our ongoing made-for-television project =
<u>Seeing</u>.  A
as a
feature and became an official program entry in the Ohio Independent =
Film
Festival and was well received.  Additionally, <u>Seeing: =
Homecoming</u>
has received distribution interest from a major distributor of Academy =
Award
winning films in Los Angeles, CA.  Christopher K. Young, the =
producer and
writer of the series is an award winning filmmaker, and was named one of =
the
color=3Dblack><span
style=3D'color:black;mso-color-alt:windowtext;font-weight:normal'><o:p></=

style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;
color:black'>More information regarding the series can be found at
style=3D'color:black;mso-color-alt:windowtext'><o:p></o:p></span></font><=
/p>

style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;
color:black'>Performers of all genders age 18 and up are welcome to =
audition
Sunday, January 19th from 1:00 to 5:00 PM at 4913 Storer Ave. =
Cleveland.
Performers who have auditioned for me before are welcome to attend, =
especially
if new resume or contact information is available.  Auditions will =
be for
a current episode already in production.  Performers' information =
will be
kept on file for future episodes if not cast in this current =
episode.
Video Verite' Productions is not a guild signatory.  However, =
authorized
deal memos for after market gross profit entitlement will be issued with =
each
signed actor's agreement and completed role. </span></font><font =
color=3Dblack><span
style=3D'color:black;mso-color-alt:windowtext'><o:p></o:p></span></font><=
/p>

style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;
color:black'>I will be requesting those who have auditioned for me =
[...]
<u>auditioned</u>
for me, please come by and show me what you've got (figuratively).  =
If you
<u>have</u> auditioned for me, please wait in the designated list.  =
Past
auditionees who get in line with new talent will immediately be sent =
back down to
wait in the designated past audition list.  This is only fair. =
color=3Dblack><span =
style=3D'color:black;mso-color-alt:windowtext'><o:p></o:p></span></font><=
/p>

style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;
color:black'>Hope to see you there! </span></font><font =
color=3Dblack><span
style=3D'color:black;mso-color-alt:windowtext'><o:p></o:p></span></font><=
/p>

style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;
color:black'>Christopher K. Young <br>
style=3D'color:black;

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:

color=3Dblack
face=3DArial><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:
Arial'><![if =
/p>

------=_NextPart_000_00FF_01C2BCDF.6954F6E0--