[NEohioPAL]Indie Cleveland seeking Officers for First Election

Alexcine at aol.com Alexcine at aol.com
Thu Jan 16 06:22:48 PST 2003

Open Letter to all involved in the Cleveland Movie Community from the Founder of Indie Cleveland.

Dear Colleague:

I don't know if you are interested or not in running for office of an organization dedicated to making Cleveland a movie community, but Indie Cleveland is forming a "political" body to take it to its next stage of growth. Anyone who is involved in the artistic community here is welcome to run for office.

Indie Cleveland's mission is to is to help foster a movie community in Cleveland Ohio by providing resources and networking opportunities in cyberspace and at monthly meetings. Indie Cleveland will also act to bring awareness of the talented moviemakers, actors and crew in Cleveland, Ohio. Indie Cleveland is welcome to everyone who makes movies, acts in movies or supports the movie community here.

I'd like to thank Todd B. Kotler, Esq. for "throwing his hat into the ring" for Vice Presidency. Mr. Kotler is a talented individual and will make a fine officer. His bio and info can be found at the Candidates page.

All other positions are open: including the Presidency. As founder, I am not running for any office, but I will help out where I can.

You can find out more about the Elections and sign up at www.indiecleveland.com. Just click on the picture of the Candidate.

Feel free to sign up at Indie Cleveland at www.indiecleveland.com. Once you join, you can post info, resume and photos at the Yahoo! Group for Indie Cleveland. There is no cost to join Indie Cleveland. Some of its programs may cost, but being part of the group is free and open to all.

I would like to thank you for seeing the need for an organization here that is dedicated to supporting the local talent. If you wish to become a candidate, you can sign up at the website. The direct link to the page for the Elections is at http://www.prelude2cinema.com/indie/Indie-Elections-2003-Candidate-Page.htm

If you wish to nominate someone, you can do so as well. Just make sure you let them know first.

I wish you well in your artistic career. Thank you for your support of Indie Cleveland.

Sincerely,
Alex P. Michaels
Founder Indie Cleveland
http://www.indiecleveland.com