[NEohioPAL]the "Ike & Mike" controversy

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Fri Jan 17 08:58:02 PST 2003

--part1_a6.32aba2c3.2b597345_boundary

I have gotten several postings about Jeff Holland discontinuing his reviews.
Normally the NEohioPAL list is not used as a forum, but for a hot issue I
think it is appropriate.

So, for a limited time -- through this Sunday, January 19th only -- I will
approve postings about the 'Ike & Mike' controversy. If you decide to post
something please make sure to put 'Ike & Mike' in the subject line so that if
people are not interested they can delete all of those postings without
having to open them.

Fred Sternfeld

--part1_a6.32aba2c3.2b597345_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><B>I have gotten several postings about Jeff Holland discontinuing his reviews.  Normally the NEohioPAL list is not used as a forum, but for a hot issue I think it is appropriate.<BR>
<BR>
So, for a limited time -- through this Sunday, January 19th only -- I will approve postings about the 'Ike & Mike' controversy. If you decide to post something please make sure to put 'Ike & Mike' in the subject line so that if people are not interested they can delete all of those postings without having to open them.<BR>
<BR>
Fred Sternfeld<BR>
 <BR>
<BR>