[NEohioPAL]Mike and Ike (Relax folks)

Boros, Chris cboros at wcpn.org
Fri Jan 17 14:17:58 PST 2003

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2BE40.8AA3742C

=20
Everyone just needs to calm down and relax.  Mike and Ike is great and I =
hope it continues.  It's fun, light-heated, and tongue in cheek.  Relax =
folks--there's no harm done in an occasional spoof.  Plus---do we have =
to take ourselves seriously all the time?  There's much more important =
things in life to get upset over--not some fun, satirical reviews of =
local theater.  It's called having a sense of humor!  These reviews =
aren't cruel or demeaning--they're just fun.  What's wrong with that?=20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2BE40.8AA3742C

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">

<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2719.2200" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=3Darial,helvetica><FONT lang=3D0 face=3DArial size=3D3=20
FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF"><FONT color=3D#0000ff =
size=3D2></FONT></FONT></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT lang=3D0 size=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF"><SPAN =
class=3D285564915-17012003><FONT=20
face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff size=3D2>Everyone just needs to calm down =
and=20
relax.  Mike and Ike is great and I hope it continues.  =
It's fun,=20
light-heated, and tongue in cheek.  Relax folks--there's no harm =
done in an=20
occasional spoof.  Plus---do we have to take ourselves =
seriously all=20
the time?  There's much more important things in life to get upset=20
over--not some fun, satirical reviews of local theater.  It's =
called having=20
a sense of humor!  These reviews aren't cruel or demeaning--they're =
just=20
fun.  What's wrong with=20
that? </FONT></SPAN></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>