[NEohioPAL]Mike & Ike: Cleveland's Best Theater Criticism

David Hansen pengo at davidhansen.org
Fri Jan 17 22:51:40 PST 2003

What is it, exactly, that has ever distinguished Mr. Holland's opuses from
any of the other theater reviews to be found here on Fred's list or in any
Cleveland media?

I have found his pieces witty, audacious, and betraying a naked affection
towards live theater, which makes him as good or better than the rest of
them.

Damn - first Keith, and now this.  Keep it up, people, and there will be no
one left to criticize our work at all ... and then where will we be?

David Hansen