[NEohioPAL]Mike and Ike great fun!

Val & Fred Farschman ffarsch at eriecoast.com
Fri Jan 17 22:50:57 PST 2003

--MS_Mac_OE_3125672983_26818090_MIME_Part

Hey what's the big deal about losing those hilarious Mike and Ike pieces?
When I have time, which I haven't lately, I always enjoy reading their
work...it's  great, creative writing!

Why would anyone take their humor so seriously and negatively?
Some people need a real life.

It would be a compliment to be "reviewed" by these two, but I would never
take what they said seriously.

Sadly, there are poor sports everywhere.  What a shame that these people
have enough time on their hands to email negative, nasty, personal comments
to the guys.

I have never emailed Mike and Ike because I don't have time.
So consider this to be 10 emails:
"Very funny stuff guys, keep it coming!"

Valerie Farschman
Director
MLS Theatre Company

--
---
Val & Fred Farschman <ffarsch at eriecoast.com>

--MS_Mac_OE_3125672983_26818090_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Mike and Ike great fun!</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
Hey what's the big deal about losing those hilarious Mike and Ike pieces? &=
nbsp;When I have time, which I haven't lately, I always enjoy reading their =
work...<FONT SIZE=3D"7"><B><I><U>it's </U></I></B></FONT> <FONT SIZE=3D"7"><B><I=
><U>great, creative writing!<BR>
</U></I></B></FONT><BR>
Why would anyone take their humor so seriously and negatively?  <BR>
Some people need a real life.  <BR>
<BR>
It would be a compliment to be "reviewed" by these two, but I wou=
ld never take what they said seriously.  <BR>
<BR>
Sadly, there are poor sports everywhere.  What a shame that these peop=
le have enough time on their hands to email negative, nasty, personal commen=
ts to the guys. <BR>
<BR>
I have never emailed Mike and Ike because I don't have time.  <BR>
So consider this to be 10 emails:<BR>
<H1><I><U>"Very funny stuff guys, keep it coming!"<BR>
<BR>
</U></I></H1>Valerie Farschman<BR>
Director<BR>
MLS Theatre Company<BR>
<BR>
-- <BR>
---<BR>
Val & Fred Farschman <ffarsch at eriecoast.com><BR>
<BR>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3125672983_26818090_MIME_Part--