[NEohioPAL]Indie Cleveland seeks Movie News for Newsletter to begin Feb 2003

Alexcine at aol.com Alexcine at aol.com
Sat Jan 18 10:59:07 PST 2003

INDIE CLEVELAND TO GIVE THE MOVIE COMMUNITY HERE A VOICE

To show our further love of the indie movie community, Indie Cleveland will be releasing a newsletter in the real world. All those involved in making movies in the community are invited to submit news. News can be sent to indiecleveland at yahoo.com. The intended release date will be around Feb 14th.

The First Newsletter will only be a few pages, but it should have enough space to include the productions going on around town as long as people submit brief, but informative press releases.

Please limit press to about 250 to 300 words. If you have a website, make certain to include the entire and correct URL. If you want to write something for the newsletter, please let us know. All info will be checked before it is printed.

The exact frequency of the newsletter is unknown. It depends on the news received and the timing of the articles (i.e, we don't wish to report on an audition after it is held, but before).

Indie Cleveland's mission is to foster a "movie community" in Northeast, Ohio. Indie Cleveland is free to join. Sign up on the website and post info and photos to the Yahoo! Group of Indie Cleveland whenever you wish.

The website for Indie Cleveland is at www.indiecleveland.com.
E-mail Indie Cleveland with news about your production at indiecleveland.com