[NEohioPAL]Yet another "Mike & Ike"

John Regan irishrodeoclowns at attbi.com
Sat Jan 18 10:59:23 PST 2003

------=_NextPart_000_0029_01C2BED1.A4F42060

After e-mailing Jeff and congratulating him on turning a negative into a =
positive, I have been graced with an insight that belies the genius that =
is behind "Mike and Ike"... It is a creative writer's adaptation of a  =
'GOING OUT OF BUINESS SALE"!  More people have read and responded to the =
EXODUS of Mike and Ike than did to its GENESIS.  I therefore maintain =
that this was truly inspired from above.  If in fact "Mike and Ike" are =
gone, or passe as some traditional religious practices appear to be, can =
it be long before a NEW AGE phenomena, with alleged links dating it's =
origins back to the primordial ooze comes along to fill the vacuum =
created by 'M&I saying bye-bye'?  Perhaps "Mestopheles and Isadore"?  =
This would tie the Kharmic MAI of Mike And Ike to the play recently =
presented at Dobama!  See how it all ties together?  INSPIRED!  I know a =
guy that owns a store across the street from the Port Authority Bus =
Terminal in NYC that has been going out of business since at least 1957. =
 I wihs Mike and I the same "run".
John M. Regan
Irish Rodeo Clowns/"Flanagan's Wake"

------=_NextPart_000_0029_01C2BED1.A4F42060

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>After e-mailing Jeff and congratulating him on =
turning a=20
negative into a positive, I have been graced with an insight that belies =
the=20
genius that is behind "Mike and Ike"... It is a creative writer's=20
adaptation of a  'GOING OUT OF BUINESS SALE"!  More people =
have read=20
and responded to the EXODUS of Mike and Ike than did to its =
GENESIS.  I=20
therefore maintain that this was truly inspired from above.  If in =
fact=20
"Mike and Ike" are gone, or passe as some traditional religious =
practices appear=20
to be, can it be long before a NEW AGE phenomena, with alleged links =
dating it's=20
origins back to the primordial ooze comes along to fill the vacuum =
created by=20
'M&I saying bye-bye'?  Perhaps "Mestopheles and Isadore"?  =
This=20
would tie the Kharmic MAI of Mike And Ike to the play recently presented =
at=20
Dobama!  See how it all ties together?  INSPIRED!  I know =
a guy=20
that owns a store across the street from the Port Authority Bus Terminal =
in NYC=20
that has been going out of business since at least 1957.  I wihs =
Mike and I=20
the same "run".</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>John M. Regan</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Irish Rodeo Clowns/"Flanagan's=20
Wake"</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0029_01C2BED1.A4F42060--