[NEohioPAL]Drumplay featuring Daniel Thompson, poet, today @ 2:00 p.m., Joseph-Beth Books

Oonawolf at aol.com Oonawolf at aol.com
Sat Jan 18 12:14:02 PST 2003

Hello and Happy New Year to all from Drumplay Central.

An update on our poet, Daniel Thompson:  Although the leukemia is in
remission and Daniel has gained back some of his Santa Claus weight and
beard, all the chemotherapy and drugs have given his kidneys some trouble.
So much so, that the doctors and other medical personnel have ordered him not
to leave Cleveland for the moment.  So it looks like he won't be moving to
Phoenix any time soon.

But Drumplay is still looking to do some gigs and publicity dates in the
Midwest,
particularly Chicago and Saint Louis, promoting our new CD "Under the Map of
the World Where I Sleep".  Daniel has expressed an interest in doing this;
and we shall see what the future brings.  Also, another European tour is in
the works, with possible side trips to Malta and Morocco.  Hopefully,
Daniel's health will allow him to undertake these journeys this coming Summer
2003.

But you don't have to travel so far!  If you still would like to check out
our new stuff, Drumplay and Daniel will be doing a CD-signing and a set of
music today at 2:00 p.m. at Joseph-Beth Booksellers.  J-B Booksellers is
located at 13217 Shaker Square in Cleveland.  Phone number is 216-751-3300 or
visit them at www.josephbeth.com for more information.  We hope to see you
there!  Peace.

James Onysko