[NEohioPAL]MIke & Ike

Miaharted at aol.com Miaharted at aol.com
Sat Jan 18 10:59:51 PST 2003

--part1_6d.78aeebe.2b5adc05_boundary

Keep 'em coming!  They're well-written, albeit hard to follow at times, but
still...enjoyable in their creative ramblings.

As Dave White so eloquently put it, I too am on several lists and I ain't
afraid to use the Delete Button.  That's what it's there for, folks!  (In
case you don't where it is, it's usually located above the arrow keys on the
right hand side of the keyboard.  There....see?  That wasn't so hard!)

As for the Giantic Poopy-Panties out there with no sense of humor....Get a
life and/or Get Another Job!   And do stop privately attacking Mr. Holland;
we have enough of that nonsense in the world today as it is.  And it's in
such bad taste.

Humbly submitted,
Mia Knerly-Hess

--part1_6d.78aeebe.2b5adc05_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=4 FAMILY="SCRIPT" FACE="Lydian BT" LANG="0"><B>Keep 'em coming!  They're well-written, albeit hard to follow at times, but still...enjoyable in their creative ramblings.<BR>
<BR>
As Dave White so eloquently put it, I too am on several lists and I ain't afraid to use the Delete Button.  That's what it's there for, folks!  (In case you don't <U>where</U> it is, it's usually located above the arrow keys on the right hand side of the keyboard.  There....see?  That wasn't so hard!)<BR>
<BR>
As for the Giantic Poopy-Panties out there with no sense of humor....Get a life and/or Get Another Job!   And <U>do</U> stop privately attacking Mr. Holland; we have enough of that nonsense in the world today as it is.  And it's in <U>such</U> bad taste.<BR>
<BR>
Humbly submitted,<BR>
Mia Knerly-Hess</B></FONT></HTML>

--part1_6d.78aeebe.2b5adc05_boundary--