[NEohioPAL]Ike and Mike

Bkeepdreaming at aol.com Bkeepdreaming at aol.com
Sun Jan 19 10:01:16 PST 2003

--part1_a1.32b8d625.2b5c188d_boundary

Being  a Libra , I tend to seek balance, so how is this..... These boys are
funny, clever, and witty. The problem may be when their targets are non-paid
people who give all they have for months at a time for "the love of the
game", if you will, and find themselves being ripped. I have only been on the
list for a couple of months, but so far, that is what I have seen.Everyone
loves to see over important, over -paid, over ego'd prima donnas get there
due.......but college kids working their hearts out while still learning
their craft ?....Hmmmm

--part1_a1.32b8d625.2b5c188d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#ff0080" SIZE=4>Being  a Libra , I tend to seek balance, so how is this..... These boys are funny, clever, and witty. The problem may be when their targets are non-paid people who give all they have for months at a time for "the love of the game", if you will, and find themselves being ripped. I have only been on the list for a couple of months, but so far, that is what I have seen.Everyone loves to see over important, over -paid, over ego'd prima donnas get there due.......but college kids working their hearts out while still learning their craft ?....Hmmmm</FONT></HTML>

--part1_a1.32b8d625.2b5c188d_boundary--