[NEohioPAL]mike and ike, the sensitive reviewers

VanBrujah at aol.com VanBrujah at aol.com
Fri Jan 17 22:50:03 PST 2003

I believe that if you read Jeff's post, you  will see that he is not  stopping due to bad press, he intends to stop due to what he terms as "nasty and personal" emails. While everyone is entitled to his or her opinion, taking criticism to the level of a personal attack is just plain wrong, and when done via email it is cowardly as well.

So no, you cannot get an Amen.

I believe that if you check with Jeff you will also discover that he doesn't wish to be a pain in Fred's ass, and I imagine that many of these negative emailers also complain to him. This list is a wonderful service he provides,  and it is a shame that some very selfish people can't figure out how to use the DELETE button. So I would say that rather than being sensitive, Jeff is being courteous towards Fred, which is more than the complainers have been.

S. Iriarte