[NEohioPAL]Mike and Ike opinion

TALENTnet1 at aol.com TALENTnet1 at aol.com
Fri Jan 17 22:50:19 PST 2003

--part1_33.32887a59.2b59e9a9_boundary

Dear fellow "Fred-listers"

I personally hate the thought of losing the chuckles I always get from
reading a "Mike and Ike" review.  With our daily email inundated with spam
for porn, mortgage evaluations, credit consolidations and yet another warning
about a virus which is nonexistent, theclever wit and unique writing style of
the Mike and Ike reviews always give my day a special lift. I was in Bad Seed
(though not the theater he reviewed), and I almost fell off my chair with his
descriptions of Monica Breedlove.

For those who don't like the reviews, get a life and just hit delete.  For
those who feel justified in personal attacks on Jeff or anyone else for being
innovative, humorous and creative, you are stating volumes about your own
self-esteem and personal character. If you are that thin skinned, perhaps
Ohio isn't the place for you.  Try New York or LA...I hear they're a lot
nicer there.

Come back to us Jeff...the "FredList" needs you.

Mary Faktor (the actor)
The Talent Network, Inc.
PMB 252
118 W. Streetsboro Road
Hudson, OH 44236
888-913-3473

--part1_33.32887a59.2b59e9a9_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Dear fellow "Fred-listers"<BR>
<BR>
I personally hate the thought of losing the chuckles I always get from reading a "Mike and Ike" review.  With our daily email inundated with spam for porn, mortgage evaluations, credit consolidations and yet another warning about a virus which is nonexistent, theclever wit and unique writing style of the Mike and Ike reviews always give my day a special lift. I was in Bad Seed (though not the theater he reviewed), and I almost fell off my chair with his descriptions of Monica Breedlove.<BR>
<BR>
For those who don't like the reviews, get a life and just hit delete.  For those who feel justified in personal attacks on Jeff or anyone else for being innovative, humorous and creative, you are stating volumes about your own self-esteem and personal character. If you are that thin skinned, perhaps Ohio isn't the place for you.  Try New York or LA...I hear they're a lot nicer there.<BR>
<BR>
Come back to us Jeff...the "FredList" needs you.<BR>
<BR>
Mary Faktor (the actor)<BR>
The Talent Network, Inc.<BR>
PMB 252<BR>