[NEohioPAL]Re: Mike And Ike - An Ironic Loving Farewell

JT Buck darnay2 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 18 12:14:16 PST 2003

<P>Mia,</P>
<P>Not to start a separate debate, but...</P>
<P>but I don't think I get your meaning.  I am in support  of Jeff.  And I have fun, and I enjoy my work, and I agree about the delete key thing.  Was my post a little harsh?  You should see some of the things Jeff has had to read!  My post was (i thought clearly, but apparently not) directed to the handful of "poopy-pants" who want to ruin all the fun for the rest of us.  </P>
<P>Sorry, but if you were criticizing my point I'm not sure why.  We seem to be on the same side here.</P>
<P>I know I've never been able to pull off irony as well as Jeff, but still....</P>
<P>Help me understand where you are coming from....</P>
<P>JT<BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>>From: Miaharted at aol.com
<DIV></DIV>>To: darnay2 at hotmail.com
<DIV></DIV>>Subject: Re: [NEohioPAL]Re: Mike And Ike - An Ironic Loving Farewell
<DIV></DIV>>Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 11:45:16 EST
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>>Dear JT,
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>>Come on, darlin', that was a little harsh. I, too, have been a "victim" and
<DIV></DIV>>I take my 35+ years as a Professional theater person just as seriously, as
<DIV></DIV>>well as my 20+ years a professional vocalist equally seriously. But I still
<DIV></DIV>>have fun. That's what this biz is all about.
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>>This is how I make my living and if I and others can take a little heat.....
<DIV></DIV>>And I'm older and much less inclined to be tolerant.
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>>Use the Delete Button, that's all. If you were on a gay-activist list and
<DIV></DIV>>someone started something weird, you'd probably do the same thing: delete.
<DIV></DIV>>
<DIV></DIV>>Blessings,
<DIV></DIV>>Mia Knerly-Hess