[NEohioPAL]Still looking for housemate

Vincent Polowy vincentmagic at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 31 23:11:01 PST 2003

<DIV></DIV>
<P>Greetings Fellow Artists!</P>
<P>We are still looking for a non-smoking, M or F housemate, to share Lyndhurst home. Nice house in safe and friendly neighborhood, has three bedrooms, two full bathrooms, driveway/garage, large yard, central heat/AC, laundry, office space and separate phone line. $300 per month plus shared utilities.</P>
<P>We are both performers and are looking for a "like-minded" person. If interested, please respond to this e-mail or call us at (440) 442-5859.</P>
<P>With our thanks and best wishes,</P>
<P>Vincent J. Polowy & Cassandra Vincent<BR><BR><BR></P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV><FONT face="Lucida Handwriting, Cursive">Vincent Magic Productions</FONT>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>P.O. Box 21310
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>South Euclid, Ohio