[NEohioPAL]TCBBT Staged Readings

SomeDadA at aol.com SomeDadA at aol.com
Wed Feb 5 18:35:38 PST 2003

--part1_b4.17e555e3.2b728a8a_boundary

Just a reminder that The Cleveland Black Box Theater's Staged Readings
program begins tonight, February 5th at 7:30 PM

Staged Readings will be held at Cabaret Dada (1210 W. 6th street)

Don't miss this great opportunity to hear new works by local playwrights
being read by local actors. there will also be a "Q&A" session with the
authors afterwards.

Suggested donations: $5.00

Please help support the future of Cleveland's Theatrical community.

Note: This is an ongoing program. We are in continuous need of new works
being submitted and available actors. If you are interested contact Russel
Stich at Somedada at aol.com or (216)696-4242 ... or just stop by this evening.

Thanks

--part1_b4.17e555e3.2b728a8a_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2>Just a reminder that The=20=
Cleveland Black Box Theater's Staged Readings program begins tonight, Februa=
ry 5th at 7:30 PM
<BR>
<BR>Staged Readings will be held at Cabaret Dada (1210 W. 6th street)
<BR>
<BR>Don't miss this great opportunity to hear new works by local playwrights=
 being read by local actors. there will also be a "Q&A" session with the=
 authors afterwards.
<BR>
<BR>Suggested donations: $5.00
<BR>
<BR>Please help support the future of Cleveland's Theatrical community.
<BR>
<BR>Note: This is an ongoing program. We are in continuous need of new works=
 being submitted and available actors. If you are interested contact Russel=20=
Stich at Somedada at aol.com or (216)696-4242 ... or just stop by this evening.
<BR>
<BR>Thanks</FONT></HTML>

--part1_b4.17e555e3.2b728a8a_boundary--