[NEohioPAL]iMac Daddy Needed!

Jean Zarzour lipschtick at lipschtick.com
Thu Feb 13 23:26:01 PST 2003

--------------050309040503000202050300

  I am in need of a Macintosh computer expert who is familiar with the
ibook/G3 Logic board hardware.

In my case, the A/C port that is attached to the Logic Board is damaged.
 I've had the problem diagnosed, but am still picking myself up off the
floor after hearing the astronomical "out of warranty" fees to repair
it, by both the dealer and Apple. (tip: always buy extended warranty)

Also interested in someone who knows iMac general software troubleshooting.

If you are such a WIZ or know of one, please call, email or look for the
house with an ibook flying out of the top floor window!

Thanks-
Jean Zarzour
216-521-3831
lipschtick at lipschtick.com
http://www.lipschtick.com Comedy from a tube!

--------------050309040503000202050300

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
          <big>I am in need of a Macintosh computer expert who is familiar
with the ibook/G3 Logic board hardware. <br>
 In my case, the A/C port that is attached to the Logic Board is damaged.
 I've had the problem diagnosed, but am still picking myself up off the floor
after hearing the astronomical "out of warranty" fees to repair it, by both
the dealer and Apple. (tip: always buy extended warranty)<br>
Also interested in someone who knows iMac general software troubleshooting.<br>
 If you are such a WIZ or know of one, please call, email or look for the
house with an ibook flying out of the top floor window!</big><br>
 <big><br>
 Thanks-</big><br>
<title>Lips Signature 2</title>
<b><font color="#ff0000">Jean Zarzour

 content="Jean Zarzour LIPSCHTICK http://www.lipschtick.com">
 color="#ff0000"><br>

<hr noshade="noshade"><br>
       <!-- NewSys(R), version 2.3, Copyright TownNews.com(C) 2002-2003, on rhinn5.lee.net -->