[NEohioPAL]RRCT TRibute to Marti Muth

Reen's E-Mail reenrd at ameritech.net
Wed Feb 19 13:14:28 PST 2003

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C2D81D.7E1EBCB0

Rocky River Community Theatre is celebrating its 20th Anniversary with =
the production of The Music Man!  At the February 28th performance, we =
will pay tribute to our late founder, Marti Muth, who sadly passed away =
in September.  Some of her family members, and many friends, will be in =
attendance that evening.  We'd love to have "standing room only" as a =
tribute to this vivacious and talented woman.  If you were one of the =
lucky people who worked with Marti through the years, please consider =
joining us at Rocky River High School on Detroit and Wagar Roads in =
Rocky River at 8 PM, Feb. 28th, for this tribute and production of The =
Music Man.  A portion of the ticket sales from that evening will be =
donated to the Marti Muth Scholarship Fund and a music program in her =
name.  Please call 440 333-SHOW (7469) for ticket information.

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C2D81D.7E1EBCB0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Rocky River Community Theatre is =
celebrating its=20
20th Anniversary with the production of <STRONG><EM>The Music Man!  =

</EM></STRONG>At the February 28th performance, we will pay tribute to =
our late=20
founder, <STRONG><EM>Marti Muth,</EM></STRONG> who sadly passed away in=20
September.  Some of her family members, and many friends, will =
be in=20
attendance that evening.  We'd love to have "standing room only" as =
a=20
tribute to this vivacious and talented woman.  If you were one of =
the lucky=20
people who worked with Marti through the years, please consider joining =
us at=20
Rocky River High School on Detroit and Wagar Roads in Rocky River at 8 =
PM, Feb.=20
28th, for this tribute and production of <STRONG><EM>The Music =
Man. =20
</EM></STRONG>A portion of the ticket sales from that evening will be =
donated to=20
the Marti Muth Scholarship Fund and a music program in her name.  =
Please=20
call 440 333-SHOW (7469) for ticket =
information.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C2D81D.7E1EBCB0--