[NEohioPAL]Staged Readings at Cabaret Dada

SomeDadA at aol.com SomeDadA at aol.com
Mon Feb 24 14:12:29 PST 2003

--part1_9.b1c6903.2b8bc877_boundary

Staged Readings Program on Temporary Hiatus

Thanks to everyone who has expressed interest in and given up their valuable
time to support The Cleveland Black Box Theaters Staged Readings Program.

In order to properly develope this program and to give it the attention and
support it deserves, we are TEMPORARILY placing it on hiatus.

Rest assured that TCBBT's Staged Readings Program will return.

We are still accepting works and are in need of actors. Please contact Dada
via
e-mail (Somedada at aol.com) or submit plays via regular mail.

Thank you and keep supporting Cleveland's Theatrical Community.

The Cleveland Black Box Theater
1210 W. 6th Cleveland,44109
Somedada at aol.com
www.cabaretDada.com

--part1_9.b1c6903.2b8bc877_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2>
<BR>
<BR><B><U>Staged Readings Program on Temporary Hiatus
<BR>
<BR></B></U>Thanks to everyone who has expressed interest in and given up th=
eir valuable time to support <B>The Cleveland Black Box Theaters</B> <I>Stag=
ed Readings Program</I>.
<BR>
<BR>In order to properly develope this program and to give it the attention=20=
and support it deserves, we are TEMPORARILY placing it on hiatus.
<BR>
<BR>Rest assured that <B>TCBBT'</B>s Staged Readings Program will return.=20
<BR><B><U>
<BR></B></U>We are still accepting works and are in need of actors. Please c=
ontact Dada via=20
<BR>e-mail (Somedada at aol.com) or submit plays via regular mail.
<BR>
<BR>Thank you and keep supporting Cleveland's Theatrical Community.
<BR>
<BR>The Cleveland Black Box Theater
<BR>1210 W. 6th Cleveland,44109
<BR>Somedada at aol.com