[NEohioPAL]NCMC needs instrumentalists for concert

Curtis Proctor cdp6 at po.cwru.edu
Mon Feb 24 14:12:09 PST 2003

Instrumentalists are needed for our upcoming concert, “Everything’s
Coming Up Sondheim” on Saturday, March 29th, and Sunday, March
30th.  We are looking for trained wind instrumentalists who would
be able to play clarinet, flute and saxophone (all three) and
for a trombone player.  There will be one dress rehearsal on
Friday, March 28th.  Contact Curtis Proctor at cdp6 at po.cwru.edu
for more information.

North Coast Men’s Chorus is a community-based musical organization
that affirms the gay experience by:
·Providing a supportive environment for its members
·Presenting entertaining, quality performances for diverse audiences

·Promoting a positive presence within the gay community . . .
and beyond!

Visit us at: http://www.ncmchorus.org/

NCMC is a member of GALA choruses, an international association
of 180 gay- and lesbian-affirming choruses.