[NEohioPAL]Lori Diemer photo exhibit schedule

Diemwoman at aol.com Diemwoman at aol.com
Fri Feb 28 20:37:02 PST 2003

Lori Diemer will be exhibiting her photography at the following venues.
Please stop in if you are in the area.
March 1-31st, 2003 The Mayfield Branch of the Cleveland Public Library.
Conference/Meeting room.  Reception Thurs.March 6, 5:30-8:30pm.Please RSVP:
diemwoman at aol.com
March 16-April 25th: PRISM Juried Art Exhibition, The Fine Arts Association
Willoughby Ohio.
April 1-30, 2003 BORDERS Books in Mentor, exhibiting in the Starbucks Cafe
area
June 2-July28th: exhibit at The Michael Stefan Salon, Historic Downtown
Willoughby Ohio.  Reception Sat. June 7th
Dec 1-31,2003  Federated Church of Chagrin Falls ,Ohio
April, May & June 2004: Geauga  Parks' System new West Woods Nature Center,
Newbury Ohio.

My photography covers a wide variety of subjects, nature, travel and SX-70
manipulations.  Please come  and  visit.  If you'd like to be put on my
mailing list please email me at diemwoman at aol.com. Thanks, Lori.