[NEohioPAL]Casting Notice - Shoots NOW in Chicago

Betsy Zajko betsy at zajko.org
Wed Feb 26 11:18:12 PST 2003

------=_NextPart_000_0082_01C2DD88.3CA91580

Hi, I'm posting this in my old home town in case you know anyone in Chicago
who might be interested. I'm the casting director and contact for this
project.  Feel free email me privately if you have any questions or to
forward the e-mail to anyone who might be a serious contender.  Thanks,
Betsy Zajko

CHICAGO CASTING NOTICE:
On-camera and v/o Narrator
Paid, non-union (rate commensurate with experience)
20-something African American Man
1/2 day shoot in Chicago
Possible shoot dates: Feb 28 - March 6 (we will choose one 1/2 day among
these)
Chicago area job (no out of town travel or hotel reimbursements)
On camera experience is preferred.

DETAILS:
I am casting up to three African American 20-29 year old men to host and
narrate a documentary about rap artists and upcoming wanna-be rap artists.
The right person for the job will be someone who can fit the mood of an MTV
Rap or Hip-Hop show host.  It is a paying, (yes, paying) non-union 1/2 day
shoot which will take place any day between Thursday, Feb 27 and Thursday,
March 6.  Some experience working off of a pre-written script is required.
The strongest applicant is one who is familiar with on-camera
performance/narration technique, in a style that lends itself to
Rap/Hip-Hop.

IMPORTANT:
The documentary subjects have already been chosen and shot, we are ONLY
looking for the narrator(s).  This is NOT an opportunity for anyone looking
to showcase their own music.  Musicians with on-cam experience are welcome
to apply with the understanding that they are being hired as narrators only,
not as featured musicians.

ABOUT the COMPANY:
It is being shot in Chicago by a London/Chicago film crew from London's
Creative Media Group, currently producing the feature film The Human
Condition. They have worked with a wide range of subjects including Nelson
Mandela, Pope John Paul II, and Jackie Chan. Their most recent TV doc is
"Jackie Chan's Hong Kong" on The Travel Channel.

SUBMIT:
E-mail your submission to the address below, or fax it to 208-545-1422.
Please include your contact information (phone and address) and a detailed
resume. Also, please specify if you have any demo's of voice over or on
camera work in this style.

Please feel free to e-mail if you have any questions and I will share my
phone number with those who are being considered for the job.

Thanks,

Betsy Zajko, Film, Stage, Radio and TV
betsyzajko at hotmail.com
208-545-1422 (e-Fax)

------=_NextPart_000_0082_01C2DD88.3CA91580

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"News Gothic MT" size=3D2>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"News Gothic MT" size=3D2>Hi, I'm posting this in my =
old home town=20
in case you know anyone in Chicago who might be interested. I'm the =
casting=20
director and contact for this project.  Feel free email me =
privately if you=20
have any questions or to forward the e-mail to anyone who might be =
a=20
serious contender.  Thanks, Betsy Zajko</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"News Gothic MT" size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"News Gothic MT" size=3D2>CHICAGO CASTING =
NOTICE:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"News Gothic MT" size=3D2>On-</FONT><FONT face=3D"News =
Gothic MT"=20
size=3D2>camera and v/o Narrator</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"News Gothic MT" size=3D2>Paid, <FONT face=3D"News =
Gothic MT"=20
size=3D2>non-union (rate commensurate with =
experience)</FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"News Gothic MT" size=3D2>20-something African =
American=20
Man</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"News Gothic MT" size=3D2>1/2 day shoot in =
Chicago</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"News Gothic MT" size=3D2>Possible shoot dates: Feb 28 =
- March 6=20
(we will choose one 1/2 day among these)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"News Gothic MT" size=3D2>Chicago area job (no =
out of town=20
travel or hotel reimbursements)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"News Gothic MT" size=3D2>On camera experience is =
preferred. =20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>DETAILS:<FONT face=3D"News Gothic MT" size=3D2></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"News Gothic MT" size=3D2>I am casting up to three =
African=20
American 20-29 year old men to host and narrate a documentary about rap =
artists=20
and upcoming wanna-be rap artists. </FONT><FONT face=3D"News Gothic =
MT"=20
size=3D2> The right person for the job will be someone who can fit the =
mood of=20
an MTV<FONT face=3D"News Gothic MT" size=3D2> Rap or Hip-Hop show =
host. =20
It is a paying, (yes, paying) non-union 1/2 day shoot which =
will take=20
place any day between Thursday, Feb 27 =
and Thursday, March=20
6.  Some experience working off of a pre-written script is =
required. The=20
strongest applicant is one who is familiar with on-camera=20
performance/narration technique, in a style that lends itself=20
to Rap/Hip-Hop.</FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"News Gothic MT" size=3D2><FONT face=3D"News Gothic =
MT"=20
size=3D2></FONT></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"News Gothic MT" size=3D2><FONT face=3D"News Gothic =
MT"=20
size=3D2>IMPORTANT:  </FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"News Gothic MT" size=3D2><FONT face=3D"News Gothic =
MT" size=3D2>The=20
documentary subjects have already been chosen and shot, we are ONLY =
looking for=20
the narrator(s).  This is <U><EM>NOT</EM></U> an opportunity =
for=20
anyone looking to showcase their own music.  Musicians with on-cam=20
experience are welcome to apply with the understanding that they are =
being hired=20
as narrators only, not as featured musicians.</FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"News Gothic MT" size=3D2><FONT face=3D"News Gothic =
MT"=20
size=3D2></FONT></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"News Gothic MT" size=3D2><FONT face=3D"News Gothic =
MT" size=3D2>ABOUT=20
the COMPANY:</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"News Gothic MT" size=3D2>It is being shot in Chicago =
by a=20
London/Chicago film crew from London's Creative Media Group, =
currently=20
producing the feature film The Human Condition. They have worked =
with a=20
wide range of subjects including Nelson Mandela, Pope John Paul II, and =
Jackie=20
Chan. Their most recent TV doc is "Jackie Chan's Hong Kong" on The =
Travel=20
Channel.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV></FONT></FONT>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"News Gothic MT" size=3D2><FONT face=3D"News Gothic =
MT"=20
size=3D2>SUBMIT:</DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"News Gothic MT" size=3D2>E-mail your submission to =
the address=20
below, or fax it to 208-545-1422.  Please include your contact =

information (phone and address) and a detailed resume. Also, please =
specify=20
if you have any demo's of voice over or on camera work in this=20
style.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Please feel free to e-mail if you have any questions and I will =
share my=20
phone number with those who are being considered for the job.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks, </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"News Gothic MT" size=3D2>Betsy Zajko, Film, Stage, =
Radio and=20
TV</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><A =
href=3D"mailto:betsyzajko at hotmail.com">betsyzajko at hotmail.com</A></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"News Gothic MT" size=3D2><FONT =
color=3D#0000ff>208-545-1422=20
(e-Fax)</FONT></FONT></DIV></DIV></FONT></FONT></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML=

------=_NextPart_000_0082_01C2DD88.3CA91580--