[NEohioPAL]Big Discounts at Dada every Friday in March!

SomeDadA at aol.com SomeDadA at aol.com
Wed Mar 5 12:03:27 PST 2003

--part1_a4.34b44418.2b97921a_boundary

Dear Dada Friends:

Every Friday in March is Friday Friend-Day. That mean you can purchase
2 seats for only $15.00!

It's as easy as 1-2-3!

1.) Call (216) 696-4242 or make your reservations at www.CabaretDada.com

2.)   Mention the Friday Friend-Day promotion and reserve seats at 2 for
$15.00

3.) Pay for and pick up your tickets at the box office the day of the show!

Note: This offer is valid every Friday in March. Cannot be combined with any
other offer. Discount will not be given at the door without prior
reservations.

Thanks you
Cabaret Dada
(216)696-4242
www.CabaretDada.com

--part1_a4.34b44418.2b97921a_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2>Dear Dada Friends:
<BR>
<BR>Every Friday in March is Friday Friend-Day. That mean you can purchase
<BR><B>2 seats for only $15.00!
<BR>
<BR></B><I>It's as easy as 1-2-3!<B></I>
<BR>
<BR></B>1.) Call (216) 696-4242 or make your reservations at www.CabaretDada=
.com=20
<BR>
<BR>2.)   Mention the Friday Friend-Day promotion and reserve seat=
s at <B>2 for $15.00</B>
<BR>
<BR>3.) Pay for and pick up your tickets at the box office the day of the sh=
ow!
<BR>
<BR>Note: This offer is valid every Friday in March. Cannot be combined with=
 any other offer. Discount will not be given at the door without prior reser=
vations.
<BR>
<BR>Thanks you
<BR>Cabaret Dada