[NEohioPAL]Composer

Aaron Schickel alienenterprises2002 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 5 23:46:02 PST 2003

--0-715058192-1046907963=:60710

I have drive, talent, and determination -- I just need a gig. I attended Berklee College of Music studying film scoring. I've written scores for the Cleveland Chamber Symphony, Boston New Music Ensemble, as well as various short films -- just call me a chameleon. Demo available upon request.

Send e-mail to alienenterprises2002 at yahoo.com.