[NEohioPAL]Prelude2Cinema launches Movie Contest

Alexcine at aol.com Alexcine at aol.com
Sun Mar 23 06:17:25 PST 2003

To coincide with the release of "The Hot Rain" as a VCD Movie, we are launching our first contest. How simple is it? Answer 12 questions about Prelude2Cinema's movies,the TV series and our studio store and win a pair of VCDs and an exclusive tote bag. You can enter the contest from http://www.prelude2cinema.com/ or at the site for "The Hot Rain" movie at http://www.prelude2cinema.com/movies/The_Hot_Rain.htm

We'd like to thank everyone for their support of Prelude2Cinema and "Movies That Make you Think."

Bold, Daring, True Independent Movies
"Movies that Make You Think"
http://www.prelude2cinema.com/
Shop our Studio Store for Unique Movie Images
featuring True Indie Movie Stars
http://www.cafeshops.com/prelude2cinema.