[NEohioPAL]Clown needed for film shoot

PierogiProductOH at aol.com PierogiProductOH at aol.com
Sat Mar 22 21:58:03 PST 2003

--part1_127.258983c8.2bae8622_boundary

Kirky here with Natural Bridges.=A0 I am sending out this email in the hopes=
=20
that we might be able to find a clown out there off this list.=A0=20

We are in desperate need of another clown to make up our team of Balloony an=
d=20
Bubbly.=A0 Our actress who was to play Bubbly (aged 17 years old) has had to=
=20
depart because of graduation and other activities, thus leaving our clown=20
team down by one member.=A0=20

We are opening up this role to Male or Female, young or old, and need someon=
e=20
as soon as possible.=A0 They must be able to play off of Balloony and be=20
available for some rehearsals and our film shoot.=A0 They must also be ready=
 to=20
go ASAP, as we need to start rehearsing within the next few weeks.

The two clowns will appear in a segment of our show, called "Natural=20
Bridges."  They do not speak, but mime and do things to interpret what they=20
are doing.  At present we are only filming scenes for our 5-minute trailer,=20
which will be pitched to various TV stations and networks in the hopes of=20
getting picked up.=A0 And the only things we can offer the prospective=20
candidate who takes the role are:

1.=A0=A0=A0 Credit mention in the trailer and on our website for the trailer=
 role.
2.=A0=A0=A0 Food at rehearsals and film shoots.
3.=A0=A0=A0 Some NB paraphernalia.
4.=A0=A0=A0 A copy of the trailer upon completion.

By the way, since we are filming in the Greater Cleveland area, the candidat=
e=20
MUST live nearby and be available for costume and makeup sessions.=A0 We wil=
l=20
take any and all clowns who are interested and hopefully after we have gotte=
n=20
a few responses, we will make a selection and get started.=A0=20

Please send your information to the address listed below, or email me your=20
info and someone will be in touch very soon.=20

Thanks again.

Kirk L Maynard
Natural Bridges LLC
PO Box 30688
Cleveland, Ohio 44130
<A HREF=3D"www.thenaturalbridges.com">www.thenaturalbridges.com</A>

--part1_127.258983c8.2bae8622_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Kirky here with Natural Bridges.=A0 I am sending out t=
his email in the hopes that we might be able to find a clown out there off t=
his list.=A0 <BR>
<BR>
We are in desperate need of another clown to make up our team of Balloony an=
d Bubbly.=A0 Our actress who was to play Bubbly (aged 17 years old) has had=20=
to depart because of graduation and other activities, thus leaving our clown=
 team down by one member.=A0 <BR>
<BR>
We are opening up this role to Male or Female, young or old, and need someon=
e as soon as possible.=A0 They must be able to play off of Balloony and be a=
vailable for some rehearsals and our film shoot.=A0 They must also be ready=20=
to go ASAP, as we need to start rehearsing within the next few weeks.<BR>
<BR>
The two clowns will appear in a segment of our show, called "Natural Bridges=
."  They do not speak, but mime and do things to interpret what they ar=
e doing.  At present we are only filming scenes for our 5-minute traile=
r, which will be pitched to various TV stations and networks in the hopes of=
 getting picked up.=A0 And the only things we can offer the prospective cand=
idate who takes the role are:<BR>
<BR>
1.=A0=A0=A0 Credit mention in the trailer and on our website for the trailer=
 role.<BR>
2.=A0=A0=A0 Food at rehearsals and film shoots.<BR>
3.=A0=A0=A0 Some NB paraphernalia.<BR>
4.=A0=A0=A0 A copy of the trailer upon completion.<BR>
<BR>
By the way, since we are filming in the Greater Cleveland area, the candidat=
e MUST live nearby and be available for costume and makeup sessions.=A0 We w=
ill take any and all clowns who are interested and hopefully after we have g=
otten a few responses, we will make a selection and get started.=A0 <BR>
<BR>
Please send your information to the address listed below, or email me your i=
nfo and someone will be in touch very soon. <BR>
<BR>
Thanks again.<BR>
<BR>
Kirk L Maynard<BR>
<B>Natural Bridges LLC</B><BR>
PO Box 30688<BR>
Cleveland, Ohio 44130<BR>
<A HREF=3D"www.thenaturalbridges.com">www.thenaturalbridges.com</A><BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_127.258983c8.2bae8622_boundary--