[NEohioPAL]Tickets on Sale for "Broadway & More" show

s.emerick at csuohio.edu s.emerick at csuohio.edu
Mon Mar 24 14:39:42 PST 2003

Don't Miss It...April 5,6,12 & 13.

"BROADWAY & MORE...A Music Celebration!"
Featuring Cleveland's Best Musical Talent:
     Tricia Bestic
     Melissa Day
     Sandra Emerick
     Keith Gerchak
     Trinidad Rosado
     Michael Snider
     Bob Stoesser
     and Gustavo Urdaneta

Singing, dancing, PLUS a 20-voice ensemble and orchestra presented by
Director, Larry Wilgus & Spectacular Productions. The 2-hr. snappy rhythmic
show is fully choreographed and costumed.  "42nd St", "My Fair Lady", "Les
Miserables", "I Got Rhythm" and much more!  See one of the best shows on
any
stage in the elegant Greystone Hall Theatre!

SHOW DATES:
Saturday, April 5 - 3 pm and 7:30pm
Sunday, April 6 - 3 pm
Saturday, April 12 - 3 pm and 7:30pm
Sunday, April 13 - 3 pm

LOCATION: Greystone Hall in downtown Akron, OH at the corner of Mill Street
and High Street (103 High St., directly across street from John Knight
Convention Center)
TICKETS: Call 330-453-6086, Mon-Fri, 10 am - 5 pm.
CALL NOW!  Tickets and directions will be mailed.