[NEohioPAL]Ballet Jeunesse Performance Announcement

JLChernin2 at aol.com JLChernin2 at aol.com
Fri Mar 28 00:29:49 PST 2003

--part1_1e1.574ccca.2bb51313_boundary

Ballet Jeunesse of the Ballet Academy
20th Annual Spring Concert
Friday, April 11, 2003, and Saturday, April 12, 2003
7:30 p.m. at Hawken Upper School Auditorium

Tickets ($5) are available by calling the Ballet Academy (216) 464-6681 or a=
t=20
the Hawken Auditorium box office (on the night of the performances only).

The local troupe of 32 girls is directed by Elissa Columbi Okin, previously=20
with the Fort Worth Ballet and Fairmount Dancers.=A0 In celebration of the 2=
0th=20
anniversary of the concerts, 20-25 Ballet Jeunesse alumni are returning to=20
perform during the show on Saturday, April 12.

This year's show features originally choreographed ballets done to selection=
s=20
from Coppelia, music from Sting, O'Connor's American Seasons, and others.=
=A0=20
Guest Choreographer, Artour Bajanov, has created a piece to the music of=20
Carmen.=A0 Rounding out the performance is an original work by Shannon Fisch=
er=20
Titus, resident modern dance teacher at the Ballet Academy.

Hawken Upper School Auditorium is located on County Line Road, just north of=
=20
Mayfield Road in Gates Mills, Ohio.

--part1_1e1.574ccca.2bb51313_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D5 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Tw Cen MT" LANG=3D"0"><I>Ballet Jeunesse </I>of the Ballet Academy<BR>
20th Annual Spring Concert</FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" style=3D"BACKGROUN=
D-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Tw Cen MT" LANG=3D"0=
"><BR>
Friday, April 11, 2003, and Saturday, April 12, 2003<BR>
7:30 p.m. at Hawken Upper School Auditorium<BR>
<BR>
Tickets ($5) are available by calling the Ballet Academy (216) 464-6681 or a=
t the Hawken Auditorium box office (on the night of the performances only).<=

<BR>
The local troupe of 32 girls is directed by <B>Elissa Columbi Okin</B>, prev=
iously with the Fort Worth Ballet and Fairmount Dancers.=A0 In celebration o=
f the 20th anniversary of the concerts, 20-25 <I>Ballet Jeunesse </I>alumni=20=
are returning to perform during the show on Saturday, April 12.<BR>
<BR>
This year's show features originally choreographed ballets done to selection=
s from <I>Coppelia</I>, music from Sting, O'Connor's <I>American Seasons, </=
I>and others.=A0 Guest Choreographer, <B>Artour Bajanov</B>, has created a p=
iece to the music of <I>Carmen.=A0 </I>Rounding out the performance is an or=
iginal work by <B>Shannon Fischer Titus</B>, resident modern dance teacher a=
t the Ballet Academy.<BR>
<BR>
Hawken Upper School Auditorium is located on County Line Road, just north of=
 Mayfield Road in Gates Mills, Ohio.</FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" style=
=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial"=20=
LANG=3D"0"><BR>
</FONT></HTML>

From: HarmoniaList <HarmoniaList at harmoniaband.com> (HarmoniaList)
Date: Fri Mar 28 00:30:09 2003
Subject: [NEohioPAL]Kalman Balogh & Gypsy Cimbalom Band 3/28/03 Tickets Available!

FRIDAY MARCH 28th!
**** TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE FOR BOTH SHOWS*****
Direct from Hungary
KÁLMÁN BALOGH & THE GYPSY CIMBALOM BAND

FRIDAY, MARCH 28th, 2003 TWO SHOWS at 7 and 9:30 PM.
Doors open at 6:30 and 9:00 PM
CLEVELAND PUBLIC THEATRE
Gordon Square Theater
6409 Detroit Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44102

CALL FOR TICKETS: 216-631-2727: press "0" and leave a message for reservations; Tickets will also be available at the door.
Tickets: $15 for adults, $10 for students

PLEASE NOTE: World Music at INSIDE apologizes for any difficulties you may have had with the reservation line at Cleveland Public Theatre which have prompted this email.  For reservations, please call 216-631-2727, press "0" and leave a message. You can also just reply to this email.  There are plenty of tickets left for both shows!

For Information about the show call: 216-288-8727 or e-mail: mahovlich at juno.com

World Music at INSIDE brings cimbalom virtuoso KALMAN BALOGH and THE GYPSY CIMBALOM BAND to the Cleveland Public Theatre's Gordon Square Theatre on Friday night, March 28th for two performances at 7:00 PM and 9:30 PM. Doors open at 6:30 PM and 9:00 PM. The Cleveland Public Theatre is located at 6415 Detroit Avenue in Cleveland, Ohio, 5 minutes west of downtown. Tickets are $15 for adults and $10 for students. To buy tickets, call the Cleveland Public Theatre at (216) 631-2727, press "0" and leave message.  Tickets will also be available at the door for both shows.

The theater is fully handicapped accessible.

Plenty of Free Parking ~ Handicapped accessible.

For directions to the Cleveland Public Theatre visit:
http://www.cptonline.org/gettinghere/index.cfm
For a review and sound sample of the GYPSY CIMBALOM BAND's newest CD "Aroma" visit:
http://www.passion-music.co.uk/e_pages/gypsy_e/fecd007.htm