[NEohioPAL]WARNING: The Economy Stinks!

Kato Buss livchant at msn.com
Mon Mar 24 23:24:40 PST 2003

------=_NextPart_000_0063_01C2F223.9992B120

Dear Mr Friedman,

I appreciate your comments.

The purpose of my posting was to create a dialogue and=20
judging from the length of your response I've succeeded.

I certainly wasn't passing judgement on any theatre, but=20
merely relating my own experience and posing a few questions.=20
However, if we've reached a point where we shouldn't ask questions,=20
because of the war or economy, than perhaps theatres are better off =
dark.

I'm sure your experience with Sunday in the Park with George=20
was humiliating and I wish your organization success in the future.

Incidentally, it's not Ms. Buss, it's Mr.   I'm a boy.

Regards,

Kato Buss
  ----- Original Message -----=20