[NEohioPAL]WARNING: The Economy Stinks!

Rick Dawson star2b0527 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 07:07:50 PST 2003

--0-1589172890-1048572033=:42662

Bravo Mr. Friedman!  Yes, the people of our country could benefit from the positive effects of seeing a theatrical production, however, many are too consumed by world events to think about the fantasy world theater has to offer right now.

It must be a heart-wrenching decision to cancel a production or worse yet, a season and I applaude and send my gratitude to those in charge of these theaters for delighting audience members like myself over the years and want them to know there are many that still stand behind them.  The dark clouds will pass and the sun will shine once more.  This is America...thank God!

Positively yours,

Rick Dawson   Lorain, OH