[NEohioPAL]Teach High School Theater at Case Western Reserve in July

Anna Herning a-herning at northwestern.edu
Tue Apr 1 21:00:30 PST 2003

--============_-1162905810==_ma============

Greetings!

I wanted to let you know about a summer teaching position for a
Theater Honors course.
The Center for Talent Development at Northwestern University is
partnering with Case Western Reserve University to bring over 20
years of summer programming to the CWRU campus.  Our Equinox program
is for the academically talented in high school, and classes run from
July 6-26.

If you would like to read more about the Equinox program at CWRU
please visit:
http://www.ctd.northwestern.edu/programs/summer/eqcwru.html

To print a teacher application please visit:
http://www.ctd.northwestern.edu/jobs/TeacherApp03.pdf  (The
application deadline has been extended.)

And to learn more about The Center for Talent Development and our
overall organization please visit us at
http://www.ctd.northwestern.edu.

If you have any questions about teaching in our Equinox at CWRU feel
free to call Joe Salvatore at 847-491-3782.  Thank you!

--
Anna Herning
Assistant Summer Program Coordinator,CWRU

Visit us on the web! www.ctd.northwestern.edu

--============_-1162905810==_ma============

blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
 --></style><title>Teach High School Theater at Case Western Reserve
I wanted to let you know about a summer teaching position for a
Theater Honors course. <br>
The Center for Talent Development at Northwestern University is
partnering with Case Western Reserve University to bring over 20 years
of summer programming to the CWRU campus.  Our Equinox program is
for the academically talented in high school, and classes run from
July 6-26.<br>
If you would like to read more about the Equinox program at CWRU
please visit:<u>
http://www.ctd.northwestern.edu/programs/summer/eqcwru.html<br>
</u>To print a teacher application please visit:<u>
http://www.ctd.northwestern.edu/jobs/TeacherApp03.pdf</u>  (The
application deadline has been extended.)<br>
And to learn more about The Center for Talent Development and our
overall organization please visit us at<u>
http://www.ctd.northwestern.edu</u>.<br>
If you have any questions about teaching in our Equinox at CWRU feel
free to call Joe Salvatore at 847-491-3782.  Thank
you!</font><br>
<x-sigsep><pre>--
</pre></x-sigsep>
Assistant Summer Program Coordinator,CWRU<br>
Center for Talent Development<br>
Northwestern University<br>
Phone:(847)491-3399<br>
Fax: (847)491-3394<br>