[NEohioPAL]In Search Of: Voice Teacher/Vocal Coach

Evan Knapp evanjknapp at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 4 23:16:01 PST 2003

I'm looking for a voice teacher/vocal coach.

I'm a recent transplant to the Lakewood area, a dancer turning musical
theatre performer.  High Baritone (or lazy tenor I've been told) with a
stack of songs, ok 5, I need to learn for auditions.  I can almost read
music, have good relative pitch, have had maybe 1/2 dozen classes to date,
and know I need to do this if I'm ever going to land that big fabulous
Broadway show.

Wanted:  Teacher who plays and has a piano, flexible rates, Lakewood area
(or close), and someone who's able to get me a tad more comfortable with the
sound of my pipes.  So! if you are that teacher, please e-mail, or if you're
a student who knows someone perfect for the task, I'd love a few leads.

Thanks  -  Evan Knapp

evanjknapp at hotmail.com