[NEohioPAL]'A...My Name Will Always Be Alice' at the Eugene S and Blanche R Halle Theatre May 10-25th

Barnes, Kris KBarnes at CleveJcc.Org
Wed Apr 9 11:14:09 PDT 2003

 <<...OLE_Obj...>> Jewish Community Center of Cleveland
			26001 South Woodland Road, Beachwood OH  44122 *
(216) 831-0700 * fax (216) 831-7796
			3505 Mayfield Road, Cleveland Heights, OH  44118 *
(216) 382-4000  * fax (216) 382-5401

NEWS RELEASE
For Immediate Release
Contact:  Chris Fox, (216) 831-0700 Ext. 1334
Evenings:  (216) 261-2224

THE EUGENE S. AND BLANCHE R. HALLE THEATRE PRESENTS
A...My Name Will Always Be Alice

April, 2003...The Jewish Community Center's Eugene S. and Blanche R. Halle
Theatre is pleased to present A...My Name Will Always Be Alice. The stars of
the show are Tiffany Gates, Paula Kline, Maryann Nagel, Tina D. Stump, and
Cassandra Vincent. This production will be directed by Douglas Farren with
musical direction by Marc Baker and choreography by Eric van Baars.
The show runs May 10-May 25th
Thursday's shows are at 7:30, Saturday's shows are at 8:30, and Sunday shows
are at 2 pm and 7pm, (with no 7pm show on May 25th).  All performances are
in the Halle Theatre in the Jewish Community Center's Mayfield Building
located at 3505 Mayfield Road in Cleveland Heights.
Tickets are $24 for Regular Admission and $20 for JCC Members, and are
available by calling the Box Office at (216) 382-4000, Ext. 274.

There will be a special discounted PREVIEW performance on Thursday, May 8 at
7:30pm.

 There are a limited number of Pay What You Can tickets will be available
for the performance on Sunday, May 18th at 7:00pm.

Group Sales- we have a special group rate of $17.00 for groups of 10 or
more.

The Eugene S. & Blanche R. Halle Theatre 2002 - 2003 Mainstage Season is
being presented in memory of Henry and Eugenia Green with WCPN 90.3 as our
season's media sponsor.

About A...My Name Will Always Be Alice, written by Joan Micklin Silver and
Julianne Boyd.

This production will be directed by Douglas Farren with musical direction by
Marc Baker and

choreography by Eric van Baars. This fun musical is a compilation of two
previous plays - A...

My Name is Alice, and A...My Name is Still Alice. It is a great selection of
music, poetry and

comic sketches  which is brought to life by five of the most distinguished
and popular singing

actresses in Northeastern Ohio, including Tiffany Gates, Paula Kline,
Maryann Nagel, Tina

Stump and Cassandra Vincent. The show celebrates the pleasures and
frustrations of growing up

female. The production delights with a variety of musical styles including
gospel and blues, jazz,

rock and pop. This sophisticated funny and insightful show is sure to remind
you of the women

in your life.

Contact:  Kris Barnes Box Office Manager Phone: 216-382-4000, Ext. 274

Kris Barnes
Box Office Manager
The Eugene S. & Blanche R. Halle Theatre
kbarnes at clevejcc.org
216-382-4000 ext. 274