[NEohioPAL] Comic Reliefe for Kids

Robert Telecky teleckrj at core.com
Wed Apr 9 13:50:32 PDT 2003

The Information Services department at University Hospitals is hosting
a comic relief night for Rainbows Babies and Children's Hospital.  I am
looking for 10 to 15 people to donate 5 to 10 minutes of clean funny
material for this cause.  The I.S. Communication Committee will be
putting effort into bringing as much publicity into this Comic Relief
for Kids as possible. They hope to give the comics a lot of good
publicity for the generous donation of their time. Please see the
attached correspondence.
Because this is a benefit for the hospital and all material must be
clean I have been asked to schedule auditions.
If interested please RSVP by April 21st. with all contact info and the
amount of clean time you can do. Audition times will be scheduled
shortly after that.
Please forward this to anyone you think may be interested. A firm date
will be set based on the number of replies I receive.

Robert.Telecky at UHHS.com

Mr. Telecky;
Thank you so much for taking the time to discuss our Fund Raiser for
Rainbow Babies & Children. We are very fortunate to have a comic like
yourself promoting our cause.
Please take note that the fundraiser is tentatively set for June 25th
to begin at 5:30 p.m. I look forward to hearing from you with a
confirmed number of comics who will be providing the entertainment.
I have already confirmed a personal dressing room for yourself ( it is
marked "Men's Room", but don't' worry about that) and have scheduled
the preparations for two tons of lime Jell-O.
Denise A. Sweat
FCG MS @ UHHS
(phone) 216-983-1210
(fax) 216-983-1201