[NEohioPAL]Attention High School and College Writers, Actors, Etc.

Jaredmichael2005 at aol.com Jaredmichael2005 at aol.com
Sun Apr 13 06:56:02 PDT 2003

--part1_f3.2ab9a8f6.2bca5eba_boundary

Attention all writers, actors, directors in high school or college:

My name is Jared Fox. A while back I wrote a play and was on verge of
directing it and putting it on as a benefit. Then everything fell through.
It's tough to be so close to putting on a piece and have everything fall
through, that is why I am coming to you.

I plan on putting on my play at some point within the next year; Most likely
as part of a  night of one acts. A location is secure and now all that is
needed are the plays and the actors to be in them. If you are interested in
submitting a play as part of this night of one acts, or if you would like to
be an actor in this night of student written and directed pieces, feel free
to email me at JaredMichael2005 at aol.com. Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Jared Fox

--part1_f3.2ab9a8f6.2bca5eba_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Attention all writers, actors, directors in high schoo=
l or college:<BR>
<BR>
My name is Jared Fox. A while back I wrote a play and was on verge of direct=
ing it and putting it on as a benefit. Then everything fell through. It's to=
ugh to be so close to putting on a piece and have everything fall through, t=
hat is why I am coming to you. <BR>
<BR>
I plan on putting on my play at some point within the next year; Most likely=
 as part of a  night of one acts. A location is secure and now all that=
 is needed are the plays and the actors to be in them. If you are interested=
 in submitting a play as part of this night of one acts, or if you would lik=
e to be an actor in this night of student written and directed pieces, feel=20=
free to email me at JaredMichael2005 at aol.com. Thank you very much.<BR>
<BR>
Sincerely,<BR>
Jared Fox</FONT></HTML>