[NEohioPAL]Reminder about Huntington Playhouse Auditions

Huntheatre at aol.com Huntheatre at aol.com
Mon Apr 14 10:44:12 PDT 2003

--part1_181.197dbb2a.2bcc0f79_boundary

Huntington Playhouse will hold auditions for the British comedy- "Out of=20
Order" on Monday, April 14th and Tuesday, April 15th at 7:30 PM.=A0 The=20
production will be directed by Tom Castro and open on June 12th for a three=20
week run.

The production has parts for 6 men and 4 females all of varying ages.=A0 The=
re=20
are no roles for anyone under the age of 21.

Auditions will be held at Huntington Playhouse, 28601 Lake Road in Bay=20
Village.
For more details about production dates, check out our web site at=A0 <A HRE=
F=3D"www.huntington">
www.huntingtonplayhouse.com</A>

--part1_181.197dbb2a.2bcc0f79_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Huntington Playhouse will hold auditions for the Briti=
sh comedy- "Out of Order" on Monday, April 14th and Tuesday, April 15th at 7=
:30 PM.=A0 The production will be directed by Tom Castro and open on June 12=
th for a three week run.<BR>
<BR>
The production has parts for 6 men and 4 females all of varying ages.=A0 The=
re are no roles for anyone under the age of 21.<BR>
<BR>
Auditions will be held at Huntington Playhouse, 28601 Lake Road in Bay Villa=
ge.<BR>
For more details about production dates, check out our web site at=A0 <A HRE=
F=3D"www.huntington">www.huntingtonplayhouse.com</A><BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_181.197dbb2a.2bcc0f79_boundary--