[NEohioPAL]Workmen's Circle provides affordable healthcare coverage

Circleculture at aol.com Circleculture at aol.com
Mon Apr 14 10:47:31 PDT 2003

--part1_1da.7708b35.2bcc3176_boundary

Are you working without health benefits?
Have you lost your health insurance due to layoff or downsizing?

Join our association at a low cost and
enjoy group rates and quick claims servicing!

The Workmen's Circle has been providing affordable
healthcare insurance to working people for over 100 years.

For more information on SuperMed, Kaiser or other plans
and insurance products we offer, please call
(216) 381-4515 Monday thru Friday, 9am to 4pm.

The Workmen's Circle can help you get the coverage you need!

Visit us on-line at www.workmenscircle.org

--part1_1da.7708b35.2bcc3176_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><P ALIGN=3DCENTER><FONT  SIZE=3D3><B>Are=20=
you working without health benefits?
<BR>Have you lost your health insurance due to layoff or downsizing?
<BR>
<BR>Join our association at a low cost and=20
<BR>enjoy group rates and quick claims servicing!
<BR>
<BR>The Workmen's Circle has been providing <U>affordable </U>
<BR>healthcare insurance to working people for over 100 years.
<BR>
<BR>For more information on SuperMed, Kaiser or other plans=20
<BR>and insurance products we offer, please call=20
<BR>(216) 381-4515 Monday thru Friday, 9am to 4pm.
<BR>
<BR>The Workmen's Circle can help you get the coverage you need!
<BR>
<BR>Visit us on-line at www.workmenscircle.org
<BR></B></P></FONT></HTML>

--part1_1da.7708b35.2bcc3176_boundary--