[NEohioPAL]1 Knight only!

Shawn Paul comedywriter719 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 14 20:57:02 PDT 2003

--0-142997513-1050362374=:70781

1 Knight only.....        You will have a opportunity to see, who everyone is not talking about yes the one and only Shawn Paul, you may never get to see him again has of 4-8-2003 (April) he went into retirement but decided to come out of retirement on 4-21-2003 (April) at the Comedy  Open Mic at the Hi FI Club on the corner of 117th in Lakewood, Ohio U.S.A. You may never get this chance to see Shawn Paul live. In ten years you will kick yourself for passing on this opportunity or maybe not. At the very least you can come and heckle him(me) that would be fun. There will be a variety of up in coming comedians there, so you can come and support them but do not heckle them they do not deserve it. It starts at 8.00 clock on 4-21-2003 (April). If you have any questions please email me at comedywriter719 at yahoo.com.   P.S Shawn Paul is not related to or affiliated to the Jamaican rapper Sean Paul. Thank You very much for paying attention long enough to read this.