[NEohioPAL]Huntington Playhouse extends auditions for "Out of Order"

Huntheatre at aol.com Huntheatre at aol.com
Thu Apr 17 08:54:35 PDT 2003

--part1_1c8.866c048.2bd008c3_boundary

We had a nice turnout for the first set of auditions but felt there were som=
e=20
who couldn't make it to the original audition so.... ONE MORE TIME!

Huntington Playhouse will hold auditions for the British comedy- "Out of=20
Order" on Monday, April 22nd at 7:30 PM.=A0 The production will be directed=20=
by=20
Tom Castro and open on June 12th for a three week run.

The production has parts for 6 men and 4 females all of varying ages.=A0 The=
re=20
are no roles for anyone under the age of 21.

Auditions will be held at Huntington Playhouse, 28601 Lake Road in Bay=20
Village.
For more details about production dates, check out our web site at=A0 <A HRE=
F=3D"www.huntington">
www.huntingtonplayhouse.com</A>

--part1_1c8.866c048.2bd008c3_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">We had a nice turnout for the first set of auditions b=
ut felt there were some who couldn't make it to the original audition so....=
 ONE MORE TIME!<BR>
<BR>
Huntington Playhouse will hold auditions for the British comedy- "Out of Ord=
er" on Monday, April 22nd at 7:30 PM.=A0 The production will be directed by=20=
Tom Castro and open on June 12th for a three week run.<BR>
<BR>
The production has parts for 6 men and 4 females all of varying ages.=A0 The=
re are no roles for anyone under the age of 21.<BR>
<BR>
Auditions will be held at Huntington Playhouse, 28601 Lake Road in Bay Villa=
ge.<BR>
For more details about production dates, check out our web site at=A0 <A HRE=
F=3D"www.huntington">www.huntingtonplayhouse.com</A><BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>