[NEohioPAL]Reminder- Extras needed Friday morning!

Michelle Gritzer directormg at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 17 08:54:50 PDT 2003

Hi Everyone!
  This is just a reminder that I need extras for my short film, Being
Famous, from 9-1pm Friday morning (April 18) at the Madstone Centrum Theater
near Coventry on Euclid Heights Blvd. We're shooting rain or shine, so
please dress for the weather, and try to wear light spring colors. Thanks
again! Call with questions: 440-454-2551. See you all friday morning!
  Michelle Gritzer
  Director