[NEohioPAL]Pianist/Keyboard player available for summer season

D C rockhall73 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 19 11:47:11 PDT 2003

--0-611139749-1050769126=:55703

Greetings.  My name is David Coxe and I'm looking for a summer production (or two) in NE Ohio that require a keyboard player.  Some of my show credits include "Children of Eden", "Little Shop of Horrors", "Nunsense", "Stop the World, I Want to Get Off", "Wizard of Oz", and "Snoopy."  I come with over 20 years playing experience and I like to consider myself as a team player.  Contact information is rockhall73 at yahoo.com or contact me by phone at (440) 453-9020.  Thank you very much!