[NEohioPAL]Auditions for Jesus Christ Superstar at RRCT

KevinJosephKelly at aol.com KevinJosephKelly at aol.com
Tue Apr 22 14:23:06 PDT 2003

>From Artistic Director Kevin Joseph Kelly.....

Additional Auditions are being held for this exciting production of Jesus Christ Superstar this coming Saturday, April 26th from 2 PM to 5 PM at the Beech Education Center in Rocky River,located on the corner of Detroit Ave and Erie Road(across the street from St Christopher's Church).

The show runs June 20,21,22     July 3,5,6
                   26,27,28,29

The roles of Jesus, Apostles, and Male/Female Company members are still available.  Teenagers and up can audition for the show.  Actors should know that the show will include demanding choreography, so be prepared to move.
Mature actors are encouraged to audition as well.

The Production Team is outstanding:

Martin Cespedes:     Director
                     Choreographer
Heidi Herczeg:       Musical Director

Don't miss this oppurtunity to participate in this musical with this incredible staff.  Martin is a nationally recognized choreographer/performer and Heidi brings her vast orchestra with with fierce energy and conviction. They are ready, and now we need the people to share in the journey.

On behalf of the current Producers, Donna Jansen and Maureen Donahue, and myself, thank you for your time.

Should you have any questions, please return email me or you can call 216-221-6233.

The Power of Good! is rocking the house in RRCT.